Reporting Research Related Concerns

If you have any questions or concerns about your rights as a research participate, or the rights of a loved one, please contact your research doctor in the "Person to Contact" section of the informed consent.

You may also contact the McLaren Healthcare Corporation Institutional Review Board or the Human Research Protections Program at 810-342-1003;