Sleep disorders are at best, only life disrupting, and at worst, life-threatening.
In northeastern Michigan alone, thousands of people suffer with a sleep disorder of one form or another. Some have severe snoring with airway obstruction and irregular breathing; some can't get enough sleep, and some can't seem to stop falling asleep. These disorders impair the ability to function normally while awake and can seriously endanger health.
The McLaren Bay Region Sleep Center is one of few programs accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). This accreditation assures you that only the most highly trained professionals are conducting and interpreting your sleep study.
The McLaren Bay Region Sleep Center provides:
- Comprehensive sleep evaluation services using the latest technology
- A comfortable, home-like setting which allows for a typical sleep period
- A detailed report to your family physician with treatment recommendations, if needed.
Sleep Services Offered at McLaren Bay Region
- Apnea/Snoring/Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders
- Sleepwalking, Sleeptalking
- Sleep Terror
- Sleep-Related Epilepsy
- Periodic Limb Movements/Restless Legs
- Bedwetting (enuresis)
- Sleep-Related Headaches
Sleep Health Information
Sleep Apnea Equipment