Welcome to McLaren Bay Medical Foundation
Message from McLaren Bay Medical Foundation's Director, Konnie Gill
The mission of the McLaren Bay Medical Foundation is as follows:
"McLaren Bay Medical Foundation raises funds and supports McLaren Bay Region and McLaren Bay Special Care in their mission of improving the health of the communities they serve."
Over the years, we have accomplished this mission by our commitments to the Helen M. Nickless Volunteer Clinic, the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute at McLaren Bay Region and in fiscal year 2014 alone, granting $796,000 in equipment, programs and services to McLaren Bay Region and McLaren Bay Special Care Hospital. Listed below are other recently approved grants and program’s we’ve supported and continue to support:
- Every year, $5,000 is granted to 5 nurses or allied health employees to use toward upgrading educational levels.
- Granted approximately 105 AEDs to private and public K-12 schools and civic organizations since 2007 with recent battery & pad replacement.
- Raised $1.7 million (thus far) toward the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute at McLaren Bay Region.
- For 11 years, we’ve supported the Helen M. Nickless Volunteer Clinic.
This all adds up to providing outstanding patient care to our community through updated equipment, programs and services. Your support helps make all of this and more possible.
Thank you - and please continue to consider McLaren Bay Medical Foundation in your annual giving plan.
- Daniel Engelhardt, Chairman • Assured Financial Advisors, LLC
- Edward Keating, Vice Chair • FirstMerit Bank
- Richard Lyon, Secretary • MacMillan Associates, Inc.
- Mary Beth Taglauer, Treasurer • R & R Ready Mix, Inc.
- Ashley Anderson, Two Men and A Truck
- Paul Begick, Begick Nursery & Garden Center
- Sally Bowen, Community Volunteer
- Mark Brissette, Seward Tally Piggott, PC
- Eileen Curtis, Bay Area Community Foundation
- Robert Dimitroff, Great Lakes Lighting
- Wendy Dore, Doreable Entertainment
- Timothy Dust, The F.P. Horak Company
- Nancy Greve, Community Volunteer
- Stephen Kent, Mid-Michigan Computer Consultants
- JoAnna Kolbiaz, Chemical Bank
- Dr. Mark Komorowski, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Johanne Luth, McDonald’s Restaurants
- Donald Massnick, Community Volunteer
- Kurt Miller, Community Volunteer
- Pamela Monastiere, Community Volunteer
- Guy T. Moulthrop, Moulthrop-Clift, Inc.
- Dr. Lee Newton, Newton Eyecare Center
- Dr. Kenneth Parsons, EmMed, P.C.
- Cynthia Phares, PNC Bank
- Roger Pickering, Community Volunteer
- Dr. Gregory Rosecrans, Gentle Family Dentistry
- Richard Spence, Spence Brothers
- Richard Steele, Penzien-Steele Funeral Home
- Michael Stodolak, Independent Bank
- Barbara Sundstrom, Community Volunteer
- Clarence Sevillian, McLaren Bay Region, President and CEO
- Stephen J. Scannell, McLaren Bay Region, CFO
- Debra Kohn, McLaren Bay Region Auxiliary, President
- Konnie Gill, McLaren Bay Medical Foundation, Director
Thank you in advance for all of your support and generosity.
Follow the Foundation on:
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/McLarenBayMedicalFoundation
Twitter at https://twitter.com/McLarenBayMedFn
Web at www.mclaren.org/baymedicalfoundation