The Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program is designed to improve the health and quality of life of people who have heart, lung, and vascular disease.
Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs help individuals lead an active, productive life - mentally, physically, and socially. The staff in the Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program cares for people who have a history of cardiovascular or pulmonary disease and those who are at risk of developing these conditions.
Specific program goals include:
- Improved quality of life
- Improved exercise tolerance
- Reduced cardiac or pulmonary disease symptoms
- Reduced cardiac risk factors
- Slower progression of pulmonary disease
- Educating and counseling to improve understanding of these conditions
Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation is located on the second floor of Wellness Central, 2600 Three Leaves Drive in Mt. Pleasant. Call (989) 779-5607 for more information.