The McLaren Surgery and Endoscopy Center was built in response to a growing need for targeted outpatient surgeries to be performed in a setting specifically designed and operated for that purpose.
The ambulatory surgery center offers:
- Enhanced patient satisfaction and convenience;
- Enhanced efficiency, convenience and satisfaction for physicians;
- Allows McLaren Flint's operating rooms to be available for more complex surgeries to be performed at the medical center including cardiac, neurologic, bariatric, single port, robotic prostatectomy and hysterectomy and more.
Procedures that can be performed at the McLaren Surgery and Endoscopy Center include:
- General surgeries
- Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)
- Orthopedic cases, such as arthroscopies, sports medicine injuries, hand surgeries, total joint replacement, etc.
- Ophthalmology/ Retina
- Pain Management procedures
Steven Reschak, DO, Otolaryngolgist, talks about Sinus Surgery...MORE