Obstetric and gynecological care for women of all ages
Services Offered Include:
Overall Health Maintenance
- Annual exams (pap/pelvic/breast)
- Breast exams and preventative screenings
- Management of abnormal pap smears
- Birth control and contraceptive counseling
- Treatment for hormonal disorders
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment of vaginal infection, chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis and fibroids
- Treatment for irregular menstrual cycles
- Gardasil vaccine for HPV/cervical cancer prevention
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Prenatal care
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- High-risk pregnancies
- Multiple gestations
- 3D/4D ultrasound imaging
- Birthing classes
- Breastfeeding classes
- Obstetrical care
- Vaginal deliveries
- Caesarean deliveries
- Vaginal birth after caesarean (VBAC) deliveries
- 24-hour, in-hospital pain control by anesthesiologists
- 24-hour, in-hospital infant care by pediatricians
- Lactation consultant available during your hospital stay
- Postpartum depression support group
- Delivery services at McLaren Greater LansingSpecialized
- Laser surgery
- Vaginal surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures
- Minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgeries
- Hysteroscopic endometrial ablation
Menopause and Beyond
- Traditional or alternative hormone replacement therapies
- Pessary insertion or removal for pelvic wall support
- Urinary incontinence treatments
- Vaginal rejuvenation
A Woman Changes, Her Doctor Doesn't Have To
Personalized Care for Every Season of Life
Women of all ages need a compassionate healthcare practitioner who understands their concerns and needs. At Charlotte Women's Health, an obstetric and gynecologic practice of McLaren Greater Lansing, we understand these needs and how they change over time. We provide services for all aspects of a woman's health care and offer a full range of obstetric and gynecologic services, including pregnancy care, health maintenance, and surgical procedures.Supportive,
In addition to our board certified physicians, our staff includes a highly qualified support team of nurses, sonographers, medical assistants and medical receptionists.
Supported By Major Hospital Systems
Our physicians practice at Hayes Green Beach and deliver at McLaren Greater Lansing, in a joint venture practice. This partnership brings our patients optimal care, advanced technology, and access to the region's newest birthing facility.
Designed to meet the needs and desires of mothers-to-be, McLaren Greater Lansing's Birthing Center combines the feel of a birthing center with the advanced technology of the region's largest hospital system.
A Physician Is Always Available
Even when our offices are closed, our patients can call to speak with a physician. During office hours, we quickly schedule urgent appointments.
Charlotte Women's Health
111 Lansing St., Suite 200
Charlotte, MI 48813
Monday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For a physician referral, call 517.975.7575.