A key part of the community health assessment and improvement plan are the community dialogues. Community members will examine data from the Community Health Profile, and discuss the interconnecting issues affecting health in their community. There are seven dialogues spread throughout Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham Counties. Anyone may attend whatever dialogue best fits their schedule, regardless of where they live or work. The results of these dialogues will be used to develop a community health improvement plan.
Your attendance is greatly valued and will help to make our community healthier!
- Dansville (Tuesday, June 26th: 7-9 pm, 1362 Mason Street-the old fire station)
- East Lansing (Thursday, June 28th: 1-3 pm, Hannah Community Center-819 Abbot Road)
- DeWitt (Tuesday, July 10th: 6-8 pm, St. Francis Retreat Center-703 E. Main Street)
- Eaton Rapids (Thursday, July 12th: 6-8 pm, Eaton Rapids Medical Center-1500 S. Main Street)
- St. Johns ( Friday, July 13th: 11 am- 1 pm, Clinton Commons-1105 S. Scott Road)
- Lansing (Tuesday, July 17th: 7-9 pm, Cooley Temple Conference Center-217 S. Capitol Avenue)
- Charlotte (Thursday, July 19th: 5:30-7:30 pm, AL!VE- 800 W. Lawrence Avenue)
To register for a dialogue, please click here: