Meet McLaren Greater Lansing's Chaplains
We are here for you and your loved ones! Committed to the care of the whole person, we:
- actively listen
- support you in your beliefs
- respect your privacy, protect your dignity
- are present in times of joy or crisis
- comfort and offer resources in the face of loss or death
In addition, or if a patient prefers, we will contact his or her
spiritual leader. Permission is required from the patient or patient's representative
- When you sign in at Patient Registration, mention any faith tradition, and
the spiritual leader who you would like to visit you. Also let your spiritual
leaders know you are in the hospital if you desire their visit. McLaren's
full-time Chaplain Coordinator is always glad to visit you, at your
- The hospital chapels are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and
are welcome spaces to reflect or pray.
- Prayers for specific individuals or needs may be left in the prayer bowl on
- At Greenlawn a prayer rug is available for those of the Islamic faith.
- Small wedding or memorial services can be scheduled for either chapel (call
the office of Spiritual Care (517) 975-6010).