The Radiation Oncology Alliance
Sophisticated technology, clinical excellence
The Radiation Oncology Alliance offers sophisticated radiation therapy technology and treatment planning for patients with cancer. Depending on the diagnosis, the multidisciplinary cancer team devises an individualized patient treatment plan. Treatment may include radiation therapy, brachytherapy, surgery, chemotherapy-or a combination of more than one treatment option. McLaren Greater Lansing's Radiation Oncology Alliance takes part in clinical trials, and is the result of a first-ever partnership between McLaren Greater Lansing, Michigan State University and the University of Michigan.
Click here to watch a Radiation Oncology Video at McLaren Greater Lansing.
Tell me about The Radiation Oncology Alliance
- Radiation Oncology Alliance represents a three-way partnership between McLaren Greater Lansing, Michigan State University, and The University of Michigan.
- External beam radiation, including intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Brachytherapy, including Mammosite
- Staffed by board-certified radiation oncologist, nurses, radiation therapists, physicists, and dosimetrists. Social work and nutritional counseling are also part of Radiation Oncology Alliance's commitment to comprehensive patient care.
- Participates in regional and national clinical trials
Radiation Oncology Alliance
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
401 W. Greenlawn Ave.
Lansing, MI 48910