McLaren Greater Lansing's Breast Care Center is the first and longest running mid-Michigan hospital to receive national accreditation for its breast care program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) from the American College of Surgeons.
According to current studies, one in eight women will develop breast cancer.
Early detection and screenings are the most effective ways to combat this disease. That's why McLaren Greater Lansing created a Breast Care Center designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle.
- The area's most advanced technology
- The region's only breast MRI and MRI-guided biopsy
- Comprehensive suite of services
- Mammopads create a softer, warmer surface during mammogram exams
- Specially-trained clinicians guide you through each procedure
- Designed with your privacy in mind
- Conveniently located within McLaren Greater Lansing
- Flexible hours
No need to wait for a referral, call today.
Central Outpatient Scheduling: (517) 975-2695
Breast Diagnostic Services