To Our Visitors:
Visits from family and friends can play an important role in patient care. Visiting hours are determined by the severity and type of the patient's illness as well as the patient's needs and wants. Ask a health care team member about any special policies regarding visiting policies.
- All visitors must check in at the Patient Information Desk located in the main lobby or at the Emergency Department Check-in.
- Restricted Visiting Hours are in place for the Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Care Unit and the Behavioral Health Unit.
- No more than two visitors may be in a patient room at any given time.
- If there is a need for a visitor to stay overnight, please arrange for accommodations with staff.
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, a cold, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or runny nose will be encouraged to leave.
- Visitor guidelines are subject to change in order to meet health, safety, or other emergency needs. Any and all such changes will be clearly communicated to visitors at the Information Desk.
Thank you for your support in promoting a healthy environment of healing for our patients.
Visiting Hours & Information
Lodging & Transportation
Send a Greeting