The Diagnostic Imaging department now offers one of the leading diagnostic measures in combating cancer. Through state of the art technology, positron emission tomography (PET) and computed tomography (CT) are combined into one procedure, PET/CT, to image the whole body. The technology is used primarily to assess cancers, such as lung, colorectal, esophagus, lymphoma, breast, and melanoma. Other advantages of PET/CT include:
- Myocardial imaging for cardiac viability or assessment prior to re-vascularization
- Brain imaging for early stages of Alzheimer's disease and dementia, and closed head injury
- Clinical exams performed on both children and adults
- Non-invasive testing offered within the community, where physicians no longer need to send patients out of the area
Patients Can Expect
- Minimal wait time
- Acceptance of most medical insurance plans
- Easy access parking.
What to Bring
- Physician referral
- Current medical insurance card
- Drivers license or other government issued identification
- Wear comfortable clothing. (Avoid metal straps, buttons, zippers)
Diagnostic Imaging Locations and Hours (Services may var by location)
1000 Harrington Blvd.
Mt Clemens, Michigan 48043
On the campus of McLaren Macomb
Enter East Outpatient Entrance
Every Wednesday and
Every other Thursday
Call for Appointment - (586) 493-3148
36561 Harper Ave.
Clinton Twp, MI 48035
Southwest of 16 Mile Road
Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call for Appointment - (586) 791-0620
Richmond - Lenox
66440 Gratiot Ave.
Lenox Twp., MI 48050
South of 31 Mile Road
Monday –Friday; 800 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call for Appointment - (586) 992-9010
8180 26 Mile Road, Ste 120
Shelby Twp., MI 48316
Southeast corner of Van Dyke
Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Call for Appointment - (586)430-4020