Nursing Home and Sub Acute Rehabilitation Center
Who We Are
Boulder Park Terrace is a not-for-profit Nursing Home and Sub Acute Rehabilitation Center owned by McLaren Northern Michigan and Charlevoix Area Hospital, both trusted providers of Health Care in our community. We are located in the charming town of Charlevoix, approximately 15 miles from McLaren Northern Michigan and on the campus of Charlevoix Area Hospital.
Our Nursing Home
We are highly experienced in providing care to the elders in our community who can no longer safely live in their own home. We are committed to making our nursing home the safest, most comfortable and inviting place to live. We want to help our residents discover activities and interests that they enjoy and that are meaningful to their life. We know we can't replace one's own home, however we are committed to ensure a smooth transition into a comfortable daily routine and a new way of life.
Our Sub Acute Rehabilitation Center
We are the pioneers of a formalized Sub Acute Rehabilitation Program in the North. We have been providing rehabilitation by a team of experts licensed in their field for over 10 years. Our Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists are part of the larger McLaren Northern Michigan Therapy Department and provide therapies 6 days a week for the patients of Boulder Park Terrace. Those individuals who may require our services are:
- Individuals who have suffered a recent stoke
- Individuals who have had a joint replacement
- Individuals who have been generally weakened due to a recent illness/surgery
- Individuals who may not qualify for the Inpatient Hospital Rehabilitation Program
- Any individual who needs to relearn essential life functions like eating, bathing and dressing so they can return home
Amenities that we offer:
- Nutritional and tasty meals prepared by a chef
- Optional salad bar
- Afternoon and evening snacks
- Daily Housekeeping services
- Laundry service
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Cable TV
- Friday Happy Hour
- 24 hour care by a dedicated nursing staff
- Nurse call button
- Monthly Pharmacist review of medications
- Outings to local restaurants and activities
- Van transport for necessary follow-up appointments
How to Contact Us
Our business office is open Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You may contact us at 231.547.1005 to arrange for a visit.