Welcome to McLaren Northern Michigan-Cheboygan Campus, where health care services are given, where access to a higher level of care is seamless, and where highly skilled friends and neighbors continue to grow in their health care careers. Here, you have access to 24/7 emergency services, outpatient surgery and procedures, primary and specialty care physicians, rehabilitation and therapy services within close to home. For a complete list of Cheboygan-area providers, please click here.
Cheboygan Campus Outpatient Services
24/7 Emergency ServicesCheboygan-Area Outpatient Services
Staffed by the same board certified physicians patients have come to trust at McLaren Northern Michigan in Petoskey.
Wellness and Rehabilitation Services
Ambulatory Surgical Services
- Medical Fitness Programs
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
- Diabetes and Nutritional Counseling Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapies
- STAR Program® Cancer Rehabilitation
Walk-In Blood Draw Services — (231) 627-1482
- General Surgery
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
Infusion Support Services — (231) 627-1279
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Appointment required. Please call 48 hours in advance to schedule your appointment.
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Bone Density
- CT — 64 Slice
- Digital Mammography
- Fluoroscopy — GI studies, Biopsies, Arthrograms
- General Radiology
- Holter Monitor
Cheboygan Patient Appointments
Indian River Patient Appointments
- Family Practice
- General and Vascular Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Ophthalmology (Pediatric)
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
VitalCare Services (231) 627-7157
Alcona Health Center – Cheboygan Campus
- Home Medical Equipment (Family Fare Plaza)
- Home Care and Private Duty Services
- Transitions (Palliative) Care
- Hospice Care
Family Practice: McLaren Northern Michigan Cheboygan Campus has formed a partnership with Alcona Health Center to enhance the existing primary care service within your community. New services will be offered including behavioral health and dentistry. With reduced visit payments for the uninsured, lower prescription costs, and access to the Vaccines for Children Program, our new partnership means a healthier Cheboygan County!
General and Vascular Surgery
Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine