McLaren Northern Michigan is pleased to provide hotel-style Room Service to our patients and their guests. Just select the items you would like and call the Room Service Operator. Within 45 minutes or less, your meal will be delivered by a Room Service Ambassador.
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS:
- Select your meal or snack from the menu found either in your room or provided by your Ambassador.
- Dial 7-3663 (7-FOOD) to reach the Room Service Operator. Nurses, Nurse Technicians, Ambassadors, family members, or visitors may place meal orders for patients needing assistance.
- All meals are prepared to order. Operators will advise if an item is not compliant with the patient’s diet order.
Eight different menus are offered, designed to accommodate particular diet orders. Menus include:
- Sodium Restricted
- Mechanical Soft
- Full Liquid
- Heart Healthy/Carbohydrate Controlled
- Soft, Restricted Fiber
- Ask your Ambassador any questions you may have about your selection. This will shorten the time spent placing your order and ensure an open phone line for others.
- If you typically enjoy a snack later in the evening, place that order with your dinner meal.
- Room service may be ordered by visitors for an additional charge.
MEALS FOR OUTPATIENTS AND VISITORS:
The McLaren Northern Michigan Algonquin Room Cafeteria is located on the Main Level and serves breakfast from 6:30 – 9:30 a.m., lunch from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., and dinner from 4:15 – 6:15 p.m., Monday – Friday. The Algonquin Cafeteria is closed on weekends. Light snacks and beverages are available in the snack room located to the left of the cafeteria entrance.
Guest menus with pricing are available. Please ask an ambassador for one.
CLICK HERE to view Cafeteria menu
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Orders may be placed 7 a.m. – 6:45 p.m., except from 10:30 – 11 a.m. and 3:30 - 4 p.m.
- Breakfast items are available 7-10:30 a.m.
- Lunch/Dinner items are available from 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and 4 - 6:45 p.m.