About Today's Health
McLaren Port Huron first began production and broadcast of the Today's Health television program in February, 1986. Since that time, we have brought you over 800 programs featuring local physicians, practitioners, healthcare specialists and experts with the latest, most accurate information on current healthcare topics.
Today's Health may be viewed at any time on this website, our YouTube Channel or on the Today's Health channel on ebw.tv. In addition, free copies of any program may be requested by clicking here.
If you have any questions or comments regarding a McLaren Port Huron Today's Health program topic or guest, or about McLaren Port Huron and its services, please contact HealthAccess at (800)228-1484 or e-mail us.
View Today's Health Weekly
Today's Health will air weekly on
- Comcast channel 12 at the following times: Saturday at 2 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.and Sundays at 9:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. and 6 p.m.;
- Port Huron Schools TV - The Wave (Comcast channel 6): Watch on Monday and Tuesday at 5 a.m., 9 a.m., 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. and throughout the weekend.
- Marysville Public School Comcast channel 6 plays the program at various times throughout the week.
- Lexington - Croswell/Lexington Cable System channel 6; Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 7 and 10 p.m.
- Capac - Capac Cable system channel 6, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Armada, Richmond, Casco and Lennox on NEMCTV6 Comcast channel 6, at various times throughout the week
Today's Health Viewing Schedule:
Today's Health may also be viewed on our website, our YouTube Channel and also on our Today's Health Channel on ebw.tv.
March 3, 2017
Shoulder Pain and Treatment Options with Todd Murphy, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon
March 10, 2017
Treatment Options for Lymphoma Cancers with Samir Alsawah, M.D., Medical Oncologist and Neal Bhatt, M.D., Radiation Oncologist
March 17, 2017
Stroke Symptoms and Treatment Options with Marwan Shuayto, M.D., Neurologist, Stephanie McLaren, Stroke Coordinator, and Michael Paul, DO, Emergency Physician
March 24, 2017
Prostate Cancer Treatment Update with Glenn Betrus, M.D., Urologist
March 31, 2017
Substance and Drug Abuse Awareness and Prevention with Annette Mercatante, M.D., Medical Health Officer, St. Clair County Health Department, and Lieutenant Matt King, St. Clair County Sherrif's Department