Who do I call if I have questions or concerns about being in a research study?

We understand that, if you or a loved one are currently participating in a research study, or have participated in one in the past, you may have questions or concerns. To address those questions / concerns related to participation in a research study, you are encouraged to contact your research doctor. Their contact information is listed in the informed consent form.

You may also contact the McLaren Healthcare Corporation Institutional Review Board (248) 484-4950; or by email at hrpp@mclaren.org.